Friday, July 3, 2009

Sugar Franklin Update


Back to the vet's this morning for hydration, meds, and gavage. It waa also time to do bloodwork to see if her uric acid levels were bad. I thought she was so much worse that all day I tried to prepare myself for the inevitable euthanasia.

I went back to pick her up this afternoon, and the vet said all her bloodwork came back normal.

Normal!

I can cut out the morning meds and assume all is well. She said to watch Sugar's weight and, of course, call if I think there's a problem.

It's a miracle. There's no other way to explain this past month.

My baby is going to make it, and I don't care if that is false hope or not. She's going to make it!

1 comment:

Mary said...

BP, I've been meaning to write a comment for a few days but kept getting sidetracked. You and SF have been in my thoughts, though.

I am so excited that everything is normal; I can't even imagine how you must feel!

This is such great news!!!!